Translate

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Love is universal FOOD too!!! Ladies Dinner at Rayjin Seminyak

- when you eat - you get an energy. More than that you may found a happiness-


Okonomiyaki :9
One thing that very essential for my travelling diary is a food. It's my energy source. This time I would like to share my experience dinner at Rayjin Japanese Restaurant - Seminyak - Bali.

 A friend of my friend told me that Okonomiyaki in this restaurant is the most delicious in Bali. As an Okonomiyaki lover, I decided to try. First time I went to this place. I got lost! I tried to search via Google Map, waze and FourSquare it's no use at all. I cant find this place.

Second try, I went with my colleagues - one of them are familiar with the place. She said it's near from Petitengettet Road. Same story - we could not find it and have to call the restaurant to get a direction.

Just realized that place marked on Google Map is correct however, this restaurant have no sign on the road. The sign is very small and only on entrance door. Now it makes sense why i couldn't find it earlier.

When I entering the restaurant, there's a Bonsai in front of the door. So cute. Our table is ready since we reserved it via email (recommended to reserve first) and we have our name on it, for everyone. wow!

We have our name :)
I ordered Okonomiyaki and I have to admit this is the best Okonomiyaki that I taste in Bali so far. Yummy~~~~ Matcha Creme Brule that I ordered is so smooth (mouthwatering). As far as I can say they not only served food, but art on the plate.

Matcha Creme Brule
Art on the plate
Interested to visit, here is my recommendation:
1. Reserve a table
2. Order your menu while reserve a table (so it much faster than order on site)
3. Mark the place on GoogleMap.

Itadakimasuuu~~~~~~~


2 comments: