Translate

Thursday 15 September 2016

Simple Plan - First LIVE in Bali - Soundrenaline 2016

- ... and now I try hard to make it I just wanna make you proud | Perfect - Simple Plan -






















Since my high school days, Simple Plan is always be my favorite band! They are so awesome, and the lyric is always make me feel like I am an teenager. :p

This year, this band is performing in Bali at Soundrenalin Music Festival that held every year, with Simple Plan performance, for me this year is so special.




Soundrenaline held at Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) that located in southern part of Bali - belong to Jimbaran area and it's nearby Pecatu. the venue is perfect for this event since it can accommodate up to 40.000 people. WOW!!!

























I bought a ticket from Indomaret and it's cost only IDR 150,000 for 2 days. What a DEAL :) worthed enough for SIMPLE PLAN and other cool band!! When bought ticket online via Indomaret, we will get a receipt, we have to change the receipt with ticket (which is a hand band). I arrived at GWK at 18.00 and the crowd is there and I have to queued for almost a hour to get my ticket. (a locket for exchange receipt for ticket only 2) - for this experience I noticed that I have to come earlier to exchange a ticket and then re-enter the venue when favorite band will perform.

Simple Plan perform at 23.40, yeah nearly midnight! my spirit burned and JUMP!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wah enaknya liat simple plan :(

    Pertanyaannya saya ke orang Bali adalah, apakah orang Bali menganggap everyday is holiday? secara di Bali itutempat paling cocok buat liburan. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jawabannya No. karena hidup di Bali juga kerja,bukan liburan. Tapi kalo dari cerita temen temen dari luar,,, kerja di Bali nggak gitu berasa 'kerja' sih,,, :D

      Delete