Translate

Tuesday 9 September 2014

My Little Passion about Nail Art

Chick yet elegant that's on my mind when seeing somebody nail art design. For me, even a little, nails has an essential part in our looks, that's why painting on a nails and pairing with outfits are always interesting.

There's so many style and design for nails art. I have tried some and here's the result.

Flowery nail art
As a name, below design is focuses on flower :), check this out

Flower Nail Art
This is my first, simple black and white


Nude nailpolish
Nude Peach with metallic sticker

Cherry blossom nail art


Cherry Blossom Nails :)

Yelow base and Fimo




















Yellow base with Tosca Flower Fimo Stick

Gradient nail art




















Gradient Blue with White Flower

flower nail art




















Tosca Base with White Highlight

No comments:

Post a Comment