Translate

Wednesday 4 December 2013

My little journey - My Escape - My alternative to back home and I, I am not alone!

Last week I decided to go back home. No specific reason.
My friend who loves traveling join me.
Then, the two of us start 3 hours journey to my hometown.
On the way there, we decide to rest in nearby village called Pelaga.
What is special about this place? The Agro Tourism of course!
There's a Agro Resort named Bagus Agro Pelaga, A beautiful place with fresh air. We have a soft trekking there and had a lunch.
From this place, i can see mount Agung, the highest mountain in this island.
My friend plan to pick strawberry up freshly after lunch but unfortunately rain comes. And it a bad idea to harvest a strawberry. In this place rain is a most in the afternoon.

Next time, i will visit this place again for strawberry harvest! yay

No comments:

Post a Comment